5-Methylethylone (5-methyl-βk-MDEA, 5ME) is an empathogen, stimulant and psychedelic drug of the amphetamine, phenethylamine, and cathinone chemical classes.
It is structurally related to ethylone, a novel designer drug. Relatively little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 5-methylethylone, though it has been sold as a designer drug.
5-methyl-ethylone med for sale Drug discrimination studies showed that 5-methyl-MDA substitutes for MDA, MMAI, and LSD, but not amphetamine, suggesting that it produces a mix of entactogen and hallucinogenic effects without any stimulant effects.
5-Methyl-MDA acts as a selective serotonin releasing agent (SSRA) with IC50 values of 107nM, 11,600nM, and 1,494nM for serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine efflux. It is over 5 times more potent than MDA in vitro assays, with a suitable active dose possibly in vivo being around 15–25 mg. Subsequent testing in vivo, however, has found that it is not as potent as once thought and is active at at least 100 mg. 2-Methyl-MDA is also much more potent than MDA, but is not quite as potent as 5-methyl-MDA. 6-methyl-MDMA (also known as Madam-6) is mostly inactive, likely due to steric hindrance.
Recent research has used data on 2-methyl-MDA and 5-methyl-MDA to help guide computer modeling of the serotonin transporter complex.
Unspecified amount of Pentylone has been identified in this pill
- Similar-looking pills may still contain completely different substances and/or strengths
- Use drug testing services if possible
- Start with 1/3 of the pill and wait at least 2 hours to experience the effects
- Watch each other and talk to your friends if you’re feeling unwell
- Brand logos on ecstasy pills are always counterfeits and not related whatsoever to any trademarks
- Molecular FormulaC13H17NO3
- Average mass235.279 Da
- Monoisotopic mass235.120850 Da
This product is also very good for research.